Apple, Chocolate, Caramel
This coffee is decaffeinated using an all-natural Sugarcane process. Our approach to decaf is to create a balanced and approachable cup profile, 100% chemical free.
With people and planet at the forefront of an exceptional programme, this balanced and approachable decaf benefits from a 100% chemical free, sugarcane process. Championing quality, Atlas is a womxn led, supported, and empowered coffee, showcasing the good that comes from providing a platform for positive change.
- Get 40% off your first three sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code OCT40.
- Applies to three charges only, standard price thereafter.
- Subscribe now
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Apple, Chocolate, Caramel
- Country: Colombia
- Method: Washed (Sugarcane)
- Producer: Various
- Region: Caldas
- Varietal: Castillo, Colombia, Caturra
- Elevation: 1,400 - 1,800- masl
We collaborated with a local exporting partner in Colombia to exclusively purchase coffees from female producers. The cooperative's quality control team, which is also comprised of females, shortlisted a selection of lots that meet our profile to create this beautiful coffee for us. This particular lot was contributed by 10 producers, with their passion for coffee shining through in the final cup. And although the composition of producers will change, seasonally based on productivity and quality, the profile will remain consistent. Always sweet. Always balanced. Always entirely delicious.
Atlas is decaffeinated using an all-natural Sugarcane process. It involves pressurising and expanding the coffee beans with light steam, before it is rinsed in Ethanol Acetate (EA), an organic compound created by the fermentation of non-GMO Colombian sugarcane. Mountain water and steam are then added to remove any remaining caffeine before the coffee is dried. The beauty of the sugarcane process is that it helps preserve most of the original flavours of the coffee, while adding fruity notes and further complexity to the cup.
The carbon footprint of Atlas is significantly lower than previous decaffeinated coffees we’ve featured, due to the entire process taking place in Colombia.
- PSPiers S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDecaf that tastes like regular great coffee
Good cups of proper coffee
- SSSaki S.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference Ethiopia1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference EthiopiaRated 5 out of 5 starsVery good coffee
This is the least bitter decaf coffee we have found.
- KGKenneth G.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method OtherCoffee Preferences Bright, Sweet, NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have One1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method OtherCoffee Preferences Bright, Sweet, NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 4 out of 5 starsAtlas Decaf
We recently holidayed in Cornwall and called into Rick Stein’s cafe for a coffee. We were so impressed we asked the make and on returning home ordered some. We were really impressed with the flavour and body and have just ordered some more for Christmas together with some caffeinated flavours.
Also impressed with the speed and efficiency of the ordering process. Would highly recommend Origin.
- RRayVerified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V602 weeks agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
Tastes of crisp apple, my favourite decaf
- WZWeronika Z.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One2 weeks agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsDeliciously smooth
This tastes so smooth, perfectly balanced. A decaf favourite ! Lovely with milk or without.
Have not tried it on filter yet but espresso is 10/10