Land Chocolate - 85% Dark (Tanzania)
Land chocolate celebrates and champions the finest cacao from around the world, and the people that grow it.
Tasting Notes: Dried Fruit, Apricot, Hazelnut (85% Chocolate)
Dark chocolate decadence from the Kokoa Kamili cacao is uplifted with a boldly sweet and fruity profile. Sourced from the Kilombero Valley in Tanzania, this full flavoured chocolate presents a humble profile of dried fruit, buoyed by apricot, and balanced with soft, earthy hazelnut tones—the perfect pairing with Resolute or Los Altos.
This product is vegan friendly.
- Distinguished flavour, unique to each terrain
- Chocolate that is true to it's source
- Ethical trading at 3x Fairtrade price
- Cocoa beans
- Organic cane sugar
- Cocoa butter
- Bar weight: 60g
- Energy: 2477 kj (599kcal)
- Fat: 55g (Saturates: 33g)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (Sugars: 15g)
- Protein: 7g
- Salt: 0.00g
- Made in a workshop that uses gluten, dairy and nuts
- JRJo-Ann R.Verified Buyer12 seconds agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe best ive tried so far
This chocolate was so tasty compared to most dark chocolates I’ve tried in the past I prefer high cocoa chocolates as my treat as they are more beneficial for health. My family do not usually like Dark chocolate but they certainly liked this one.
- IIainVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWow
This is one of the best dark chocolates i have ever had, my wife dosnt do dark Chocolate but this is so creamy and is more like a milk Chocolate. Will be getting more of this when able.