Clementine, Apricot, Brown Sugar
A consciously cultivated, washed process coffee. Developed with a commitment to nurturing the land, a clean, brown sugar sweetness prevails in this cup.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code DEC40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Clementine, Apricot, Brown Sugar
- Country: Ethiopia
- Method: Washed
- Producer: Amederaro Konga Washing Station
- Region: Konga
- Varietal: Local Landraces
- Elevation: 2,000 masl
Konga washing station is situated in the Konga Kebele neighbourhood of the Yirgacheffe region. There are many sub regions in this area that produces outstanding coffee, and Gedeb is one of it. There are numerous coffee washing stations in the neighbourhood of Konga Kebele in Yirgacheffe, all named the same: this means that coffee labelled Konga, doesn’t necessarily imply that it’s been produced by a singular farmer, producer, or washing station.
Around 1,200 small coffee holders contribute their coffee cherries to the Konga washing station, where Abiot Ageze and Mebrehatu Aynalem export under the name of Boledu Industrial Plc. With over 14 years coffee experience, the duo have been championing quality coffee, education, traceability, and better pricing for farmers. Coffee from Ethiopia may be complex, but it’s entirely worth the pursuit
Subscribe to Pathfinder
Gain exclusive benefits when you sign up for a Pathfinder subscription, and get set to brew world-class coffee from the comfort of home. Receive 15% off in reward points, get access to exclusive subscriber-only perks and enjoy free tracked shipping for a hassle-free delivery, direct to your door.
You're in control. Whether it’s amending your address or updating your billing details, our online portal puts you in charge of your subscription. You can skip an order, change your grind size, or increase frequency, with ease.
- RYRoza Y.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Blends, Sweet, Washed Process, Natural Process, BrightCountry Preference Colombia12 seconds agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences Blends, Sweet, Washed Process, Natural Process, BrightCountry Preference ColombiaRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat blend for my Cortados
Pathfinder is my go to blend for expresso. It is not very strong, I feel like it is just right for my taste.
- DGDiwen G.Verified BuyerCoffee Preferences Floral, Washed Process, BrightCountry Preference I Don't Have One4 days agoCoffee Preferences Floral, Washed Process, BrightCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsLoving it!!!
Bright, nutty with a hint of sweetness
- JSJohn S.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V601 week agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat coffee
Great coffee brewed as a pourover, with a nutty note
- OVOlivier V.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method Espresso1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat coffee
- AAAli Abu H.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences Natural Process, Experimental ProcessCountry Preference Ethiopia1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences Natural Process, Experimental ProcessCountry Preference EthiopiaRated 5 out of 5 starsGorgeous
Nice coffee and good roasting