Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
A sweet and vibrant coffee with a fruitful character.
- Get 25% off your first bag send when you start a recurring subscription, with the code SUB25. T&C apply, standard price thereafter.
Pathfinder is all about the spirit of adventure. It’s roasted to highlight the incredible terroir of the coffees to create a versatile, vibrant blend. It contains coffee the following producers:
Kongo, Ethiopia: This washed-processed coffee comes from the Konga washing station is situated in the Yirgacheffe region of Ethiopia, an area famed for its outstanding coffee production. Its floral profile provides the complexity in this blend.
Gakene, Burundi: The Gakene Washing station has 2,685 registered members. These smallholders grow coffee in their back yard and own roughly 250 coffee trees per family, which produces around 200 - 300kg coffee cherries per year. These are then taken to a washing station like Gakene and sold together as lots.
- Country: Ethiopia / Burundi
- Method: Washed / Washed
- Producer: Konga Washing Station / Gakenke Washing station
- Region: Yirgacheffe / Kayanza
- Varietal: Mixed Heirloom / Bourbon
- Elevation: 1,850 - 2,000 / 1,500 - 1,800 masl
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- This coffee may be rested before being despatched.