SCA Barista Skills Professional | Cornwall
This module is for highly experienced baristas who have completed Intermediate level. Ideal for Head Baristas looking to provide in house training or to start competing at a professional level.
From becoming an expert on extract to advanced latte art patterns. Learning more on the variables of coffee storage and expanding your knowledge on coffee roasting. The SCA Barista Skills Professional course is the final step for baristas on the coffee career journey.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- The science and evaluation of extraction
- Roasted coffee storage variables
- Roasting and its influence on flavour
- Milk science
- Advanced latte art
- Cafe management
- Advanced barista equipment evaluation
- The course will be taught from our Roastery cafe location in Porthleven
- Get directions - here