SCA Brewing Professional | London
This module is for highly experienced baristas who have completed Intermediate level. Ideal for Head Baristas who are looking to provide in house training or to compete at a professional level.
From by-pass charting and flavour, to influencing brewing parameters. Understanding water quality and expanding your knowledge on roasting and the effects it has on flavour. The SCA Brewing Skills Professional course is the final step for baristas on the coffee career journey.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- By-pass charting and flavour
- Grind particle size and its effect
- Influencing brewing parameters
- Water quality and its effect
- Holding methods and their impact on quality and flavour
- Roasting and its effect on flavour
- The course will be taught from our Scoresby Street coffee shop location in Southwark
- Get directions - here