SCA Sensory Skills Professional | London
This course builds on knowledge gained in Sensory Skills Intermediate, and will equip students with an in-depth knowledge of the SCA cupping protocol, and various methods of scientific sensory analysis.
From learning about physiology and sensory attributes, to coffee profiling. Cultivating a professional sensory facility to detecting positive qualities and defects in coffee. The SCA Sensory Skills Professional course is the final step for baristas on the coffee career journey.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- Physiology and sensory attributes
- Detecting positive qualities and defects in coffee
- Coffee profiling. Descriptive vs qualitative analysis
- Running a cupping session and tasting the diversity of coffee
- Cultivating a professional sensory facility
- The course will be taught from our Scoresby Street coffee shop location in Southwark
- Get directions - here