SCA Brewing Foundation | London
This module introduces you to a whole host of brew methods, taking you through theory and technique..
From water/coffee ratios to grind size basics. Introducetions to water temperature and some the core filter brewing devices such as V60 and Chemex. The SCA Brewing Skills Foundation course is the first step for baristas on the coffee career journey.
See extra course details below and available dates and times through the 'book now' link.
- Water to coffee ratio basics
- Introduction to grind size
- Brew time basics.
- Introduction to water temperature
- Introduction to brew turbulence.
- Basic brewing using equipment including V60, Chemex and AeroPress
- The course will be taught from our Scoresby Street coffee shop location in Southwark
- Get directions - here