Strawberry, Apricot, Dark Chocolate
Experience extraordinary coffee from Fernando Lima’s Santa Elena farm; grown at high-altitude, handpicked and processed by a veteran of speciality coffee.
40% OFF YOUR FIRST THREE SUBSCRIPTION SENDS
- Get 40% off your first three subscription sends when you start a recurring subscription, with the code DEC40
- Applies to first three charges only, standard price thereafter.
See further coffee information below.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £25 (UK only)
Order before 23:59 & get your order despatched the next day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
Our bags are TUV certified home compostable. Everything, including the valve, seal, and label, are fully compostable, suitable for placing in your compost at home.
Strawberry, Apricot, Dark Chocolate
- Country: El Salvador
- Method: Natural
- Producer: Fernando Lima
- Region: Santa Ana
- Varietal: Bourbon
- Elevation: 1,450 - 1,800 masl
The combination of the high altitude of the farm, rich volcanic soil and canopy shaded coffee trees creates the perfect environment for a delicious cup; slow ripening of the coffee fruit in a protected low wind environment that is full of nutrients is exactly what a great coffee needs. After nine months of growth, the coffee is hand-picked where it undergoes its first of five levels of sorting, selecting only perfectly ripe cherries. Fernando’s incredible attention to detail in the processing of the coffee is reflected in the vibrancy of the flavours and the strong structure of the cup. Fernando has been growing speciality coffee at the farm for 25 years, winning the prestigious Cup of Excellence six times.
Subscribe to Santa Elena
Gain exclusive benefits when you sign up for a Santa Elena subscription, and get set to brew world-class coffee from the comfort of home. Receive 15% off in reward points, get access to exclusive subscriber-only perks and enjoy free tracked shipping for a hassle-free delivery, direct to your door.
You're in control. Whether it’s amending your address or updating your billing details, our online portal puts you in charge of your subscription. You can skip an order, change your grind size, or increase frequency, with ease.
- SWSamuel W.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have One10 seconds agoPreferred Brewing Method EspressoCoffee Preferences NuttyCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsNew favourite
- SJsimon J.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method AeroPressCoffee Preferences Natural Process, Experimental Process, BrightCountry Preference I Don't Have One1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method AeroPressCoffee Preferences Natural Process, Experimental Process, BrightCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely coffee
Great flavour from this coffee.
- JHJeremy H.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences BrightCountry Preference El Salvador1 week agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences BrightCountry Preference El SalvadorRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent smooth and rich coffee
Interesting and flavourful coffee.
- RERhys E.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have One2 weeks agoPreferred Brewing Method V60Coffee Preferences I Don't Have OneCountry Preference I Don't Have OneRated 5 out of 5 starsNew favourite
Great everyday coffee
- JPJack P.Verified BuyerPreferred Brewing Method CafetiereCoffee Preferences Bright, Nutty, FloralCountry Preference Brazil, Peru, Ethiopia2 weeks agoPreferred Brewing Method CafetiereCoffee Preferences Bright, Nutty, FloralCountry Preference Brazil, Peru, EthiopiaRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat