Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery on all orders over £15 (UK only)
Order before 12:00 & get your order despatched same day (excluding weekends)
All orders of 1 or 2 x 250g bags of coffee will be despatched in a letterbox friendly parcel
1/3 of the Pacamara trio: Canya displays a bright and vibrant cup, with tropical flavours throughout.
Three coffees, three countries, one varietal. Explore the our latest trio release which shines a spotlight on the Pacamara varietal - try all three coffees for £24.95
Enoc Caballero, his wife Yaneth, and their children Libney and Abner are the impressive team behind Canya.
Despite huge challenges, the family has adapted since we met in 2020; from the Roya leaf rust decimating their crops - resulting in the family replanting new Red Pacamara trees - to a loss of lands on their plantation. The results from their most recent harvest are truly remarkable.
The unique Pacamara varietal is a cross between the Pacas (a dwarf mutation of Bourbon) and Maragogype varietals. Trees are often smaller in size, producing some of the largest coffee seeds, which are world-renowned for their remarkable quality.
- Country: Panama
- Method: Natural
- Producer: The Caballero Family
- Region: Rio Sereno, Chiriqui
- Varietal: Red Pacamara
- Elevation: 1,200 masl
PRICE TO PRODUCER
- This is defined as the price paid to either the coffee producer who grows and processes their own coffee or the entity overseeing the primary post-harvest process. the UDS/lb calculation relates to the volume of exported green coffee.
LIVE TRANSPARENCY REPORT
- Espresso: 1:2 coffee to water, extracted in 28-32 secs
- Filter: 60-65g coffee per litre of water, brewed for 3-4 mins
- We create a new and unique profile for each coffee we roast. Although the profiles are different, our approach is always the same, to highlight and accentuate the flavours created at the farm and mill. This means we don't label our coffees as espresso, filter, dark or light roast. This coffee is omni-roast, meant to be delicious however you brew. We believe the heart of speciality is keeping the identity and character of every coffee intact and alive, no matter the brew method.